Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Update

A while ago Brandon fixed our old computer. I had knocked the power jack into the computer and we had to get a new one soddered on. Brandon finally soddered it on, but then it broke again about a week ago. I finally was able to talk Brandon into buying a new computer :-) Words cannot express how awesome it is to be able to work on a computer without it randomly cutting off on me.

In other news it is really cold and windy outside. I don't think it's supposed to make it out of the forties today and tomorrow. I had to turn on the heater in the girl's room - it gets cooler because it has two windows and it faces the north. With the cool weather comes the germs. Noah, Ariyana and Sahara have runny noses and I'm sick too. If I don't feel better by Monday morning I'm going to need to go to the doctor because it won't be a cold - it will be an upper respitory infection.

Everything is going well with the kids for the most part. Colby and Noah are playing better together. Unfortunately they are getting into lots of mischief together too. Today they decided they were going to grab a bag of chocolate chips off the counter and dump them on their bed and then eat handfuls. We decided to try a soap chaser to see if they will think twice next time. Aryiana has been in rare form today - she can't seem to keep her hands off the new computer nor can she nap when the boys are napping. Sahara has been a sleepyhead today. I don't think she's feeling well or maybe she's going through a growth spurt, but she hasn't been awake for much longer than 45 minutes at one time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment