Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Days!

So, six snow days later I am fully ready to go back to school. I enjoy being off with the boys in the summer, we can go to the park, the pool and any number of cool places. But during the winter? Well if you can't get out of the house you got shoveling snow or playing in the snow. If you can get out, you got Chick-fil-a...the indoor pool if you want to brave it...shopping? No way I'm taking two stir-crazy kids shopping! Today I took Carter to daycare and left Colby at home with Brandon. I went to school to do some planning and make some copies and did some grocery shopping before going home. It was pretty great to be by myself.

I'll say that one good thing about being off is doing some pre-spring cleaning. I've been cleaning out the closet in the boys' room and trying to use the space more efficiently. I've also cleaned up nearly every room in the house, but don't be too impresses because it sure doesn't look like it! But I promise I've been to the recycling center twice today...did you know you can recycle all those Belk gift boxes? No you didn't know? Your welcome!

2 comments: