Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

Well Brandon and I got industrious the other night. On Tuesday we moved the old dresser to Colby's current room and we decided to take apart the crib. We put up one of the twin beds in Colby's current room and since Tuesday he's been sleeping on a big boy bed. When his new room is ready, hopefully we can move him over with not a lot of problems since he'll already be used to sleeping on a real bed. We're leaving for the beach tomorrow so hopefully when we get back we can get his new room together and get him moved as we start the odyssey that is potty training.

I'm still really excited about the beach, but sort of bummed that a couple of my friends won't be there. Gwen and Jordan will probably be sick of us by the end of the week :-) I hope that next year my other two friends can come!

No comments:

Post a Comment