Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer is in Sight

I swore today after my last class that between now and the end of the year I was going to kill a student or at least severely maim one. I don't understand what gets into their heads when they see summer looming just ahead. Lately they've been thinking that rules don't matter, that grades don't matter and that treating others with respect doesn't matter. It's very irritating to me especially because I've been giving them easy crap to do just to boost their grades and they've been not doing it and instead it's hurting them because they're taking zeros!

In other news, Colby's room is completely painted. Now I just have to clean all of Brandon and I's crap out of there and do some serious cleaning and decorating and we'll be good to move him over - though I thought I'd wait until after the beach trip because he'll be sleeping in the pack and play at the beach. I'm so excited about the beach! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment