Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good Saturday

Today has been a pretty blissful Saturay right up until nap-time. Nobody woke up until 8 a.m., which doesn't usually happen. Usually everyone is up at like 6 or 6:30, 7 at the latest. Everyone played well together for the most part between episodes of X-men. The boys are addicted to X-men these days and ask to watch it constantly. This is fine with me because I get to clean or read while they are watching. Today I worked really hard on the kitchen. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was. Maybe this evening I'll take a stab at the living room.

Nap-time was another story. Since everyone slept in, the boys didn't want to take a nap. I threatened, I had them sleep on the living room floor and eventually they did take a nap. They HAD to nap today so that I could take a shower since Brandon worked so late last night that he just stayed in Roanoke. That's me with the kidos for at least 36 hours by myself. If I didn't take a shower during that time...well, I don't want to contemplate that. However, I am pretty excited that Monday I'm off, but daycare isn't closed and my awesome mother-in-law wants to keep the boys with her on Monday and take them to Chucky Cheese's! Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment