Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Ode to Prom

Whoa, I can't beleive it's been so long since I posted! Especially since I chapperoned prom on Saturday! I think prom went well...let me let this quote sum everything up. It was the end of the night and I went to sit on the stage next to a fellow English teacher. She leaned over said, "You see that girl over there?" I looked. "Her ass hasn't left a boys crotch since I've been sitting here." Yup...that sums up my views for the night. I don't understand this nasty dancing and I sure don't have any solutions on how to fix it, but I guess if dresses stayed down and hands weren't anywhere inappropriate (for the most part) then we've accomplished something. For now I say adios to prom until next year...yeah, I can't handle any more MTV/club-hopping-wannabe dancing until then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment