Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gorgeous Weather

So, prom was really good. The decorations were fabulous, most of the dresses were appropriate and there wan't a lot of bad behavior aside from the boy who put a hole in the drywall of the bathroom when he slammed the door back. I had fun slow dancing with Brandon and making jokes about the students. There were some bad things that happened too, mostly afterwards, but I can't post about those - Brandon fussed at me not too long ago about future employers checking my blog (not that I'm looking for a new job!) and not being pleased about badmouthing, so I'll only be pleasant when speaking about my job :-)

The weather would be super fabulous if it wasn't so dang windy! The temperature is nice I just can't take the breeze pushing me every which way and drying out my planters like the Sahara. Maybe I need to get a clothes line going on...with the wind everything would be dry in like 30 minutes! Not really. The weather has acutally been so nice that I'm considering hardening off my tomatoes and planting them...anybody think this is a good idea?

I'm super pumped to be going to visit my family over spring break. Of course it's supposed to rain on Friday for the drive, but it's supposed to be excellent weather for an easter egg hunt on Saturday and Sunday. I'm also really excited about eating ribs at my grandparents'. I secretly think they decided to do this to bribe us into coming...it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment