Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adventure in Rearranging!

We rearranged our living room this week. I don't know if it's the fact that spring has sprung that makes us want to do such things, but I really like it. I think that after two and a half years of not having cable we decided arranging our furniture around the TV is overrated. Now we have a sitting area and a reading area. Plus the bookshelf got decluttered. I don't know what it is about us and shelves, but if there's an open shelf, we need to put something on it besides a book. The really excellent thing is that the love seat is no longer in front of the closed side of our door. If you've never been to my house, let me just say that we have a door that is supposed to be a back door for our front door. It opens on one side and is a window on the other. With the house being so small we had the loveseat in front of the part that doesn't open. Now more sunlight can enter our small house and make it feel even more open. I can see the flowers I planted too!

Today the wind has been blowing like a hurricane outside. At times it seems like it's really nice outside and I get this idea that I might take Colby somewhere, but then a gust of wind blows everything sideways and I reconsider.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pic, so cute. Tell Colby he can come mow my lawn anytime!

    ReplyDelete