Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Emotional Day

So, I had my first cry today. All my emotions got jumbled up and got the best of me. I guess four kids will do that to you especially when go from one kid to four all of the sudden. It's more stressful sometimes than it ought to be. One good thing happened today though, I got to go to Steppin' Out in Blacksburg. Steppin' Out is a big festival where local artisans sell their stuff. There was lots of cool stuff. Unfortunately I ran out of checks so I only got three things. I saw some pretty cool stuff including wind chimes made out of silverware and some pretty cool lawn ornaments. There was lots of pottery, art and jewelry. I got a necklace and some toys for the boys and that was it. I also got to meet up with Gwen for the second time in two weeks. It was fun to see her again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment