Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's been a really good weekend. What did I do, you ask? Nothing! I went grocery shopping on Saturday with Carter. He'd been fussy and I wanted to get him out of Brandon's hair for a little while. That afternoon I sat out on the patio and read while Carter hung out in his bouncy seat and took a nap. I finished my Saturday by going for a walk at Wildwood park with the whole family. Colby rode his big boy bike while Brandon and I took turns pushing the stroller. I'd like to say that Sunday was just as nice, but with the weather being pretty nasty, it wasn't. We went to church and have just hung out this afternoon.

My Boys!


I love my bouncy seat!


My big boy!


My babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment