Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bark Collars and Homecoming

So as mentioned before, Hershey has a small barking problem. Well, I guess the proper description would be an ANNOYING barking problem. So, one of the teachers at school let me borrow her bark collars. We tried the citronella spray one first. The smell is supposed to deter the dog from barking. So it would spray, he would see the spray and try to attack and there would be more barking until it quickly would run out of spray. It was funny, but I really just wanted a fix for the barking, not comic releif.

In other news I'm gearing up for Homecoming week. Last years homecoming was dismal. The kids in the tenth grade class sucked it up big time. This year my tenth graders are fantastic! Official decorating doesn't have to happen until next week, but they're already working on it this week! And I hardly have to do anything! It's great!! We'll see if it continues, but I'm crossing my fingers that it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment