Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Colby's hair after a drive with the window down.

Being silly at mommy's birthday party!

My happy family!

Christmas in October.

Isn't Colby's outfit so fashionable!!


Today I worked the three little pigs concession stand at the game. The game was a bit lop-sided as we beat the crap out of Duke, but it was fun...sort of. I haven't really been into the last few games for some reason. I mean I love Tech and Tech football, but it's hard to get interested in games where we blow the other team out of the water.

Currently I am typing on a keyboard with two loose keys. The 'F' key and the 'T' key were yanked out by a certain two year old by the name of Colby. I did find out that you can order new keys online $5 a key. That can get expensive after a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment