Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

C for Car, D for Dog

On Saturday I went out to Lowes and Walmart and came home. While out I bought four cinderblocks to block off the hole between the house and the fence that Brandy and Niki previously got out and Hershey soon discovered. While outside with Colby I decided to move the car and get the cinderblocks out, but when I turned the key...nothing...no click...no nothing. I sort of panicked. Brandon was at work, I was supposed to be in the nursery at church today, and everyone in Brandon's whole family was busy. Well I called around and eventually the lady in charge of the nursery said she'd cover for me. Brandon's parents came by this afternoon and helped me get a new battery so thankfully we're good to go.

Hershey has barked so much that he's hoarse now. He's behaving better with Colby, though he still thinks he should be an indoor dog. I ordered him a crate so that maybe he can start sleeping indoors and maybe he'll be a less barky dog. I was going to buy a crate at petsmart the other day, but they were way too expensive, so I ordered one from walmart online, but we'll have to wait until it gets here to find out if that will work. While at petsmart I checked prices on obedience classes - $109 for an 8 week class. Not so bad I suppose if he learns some manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment