Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Randomness...

My parents came for a visit yesterday. I haven't seen them since New Years, so it was good to see them. And of course my mom can't just sit still, she helped me clean up a bit. We focused on the dining room so now the chairs are less grimy and the table is now clean enough to actually use. It has me having thougths of actually inviting people over for dinner.

We're also flirting with the idea of fencing off the patio to make a really nice, usable space. I'll be keeping an eye on the Lowes sales papers to see if I can get some nice fencing and lumber for a good price. It's bound to go on sale with the advent of spring and spring landscaping. Speaking of spring, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow...what's up with this weather. It's almost 70 degrees one day and snowing a week later, grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment