Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I get a little bit stronger...

The weather has been really good lately. Colby and I went outside today so that Colby could ride his bike and I could pull weeds in the flower bed. Truth be told, I can't really remember what we used to do before foster kids, but I do know that I'm enjoying talking to Colby and watching his facial expressions. He is quite adorable...not that I didn't know that, but I haven't been able to pay attention as closely to him as I should have lately. Colby's been asking about baby Carter lately. I think he's impatient to have Carter come out into the world. It's pretty hard to explain to a almost four year old that babies have to grow a little more before they come out...Carter has to cook for 11 more weeks!

One thing I've come to realize lately is that I have a lot of people that care about my family and me. It's really helped me get through this week...that and staying busy and enjoying the small things. Maybe this weekend I can clean the house...and have it actually stay clean for a little while! There's a concept :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment