Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Poor Cell Phone!

Well, yesterday my cell phone died. Colby dropped it from a moving stroller and it broke into two pieces. Fortunately I had purchased a phone from a website that sells things confiscated by the police (propertyroom.com) and I had an extra cell phone sitting around. It probably belonged to some drug dealer or something, but now it belongs to me and is my new cell phone. Brandon also ended up getting a new phone since his keys were starting to stick and we were eligable to get a brand new one anyway. Needless to say, Colby will not be playing with our cell phones any time soon :-)

As far as my diet goes, I have to say that going to the beach didn't do anything to help it. I mean peach cobbler, fruit crisp, blue crabs and chocolate don't do a whole lot to help things, but I'm proud to say that I've now lost 14 pounds! That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you! By the time I go back to school I'll need a new wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment