Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer is Getting Shorter and Shorter

Lately I've come to a realization that my summer will not last forever and if there's something I want to do, I should do it! So this weekend in a spur of the moment decision I decide to take Colby and go to Hampton for the weekend. Sure, we saw my parents last month, but it seemed like it was rushed. Plus my parents just bought a Wii and I want to play it! Plus it would be pretty funny to watch them play it :-P I was also thinking that come August I would be pretty busy with traveling and starting school and all that jazz.

In August we're supposed to go to Hilton Head. I think Brandon and I decided to drive seperately so while I drive back to go to school, Brandon and Colby can stay for a few more days and enjoy the beach. I originally thought I was going to be able to stay at Hilton Head longer, but as it turns out teacher workdays start on a Tuesday and not a Wednesday and I thought my supervisors wouldn't be too happy if I missed the first day of teacher workdays. Oh well...I already go to go to the beach for a week and it was glorious, so I'll take what I can get before I go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Be thankful, some of us only get two weeks of vacation a year!

    ReplyDelete