Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, July 30, 2010

Runaway Dogs

Brandy

Niki

Our dogs are officially runaways. They got out of our yard sometime yesterday or Wednesday night and they have not returned. I've gone to look for them twice, I called Radford and Montgomery County Animal Control and I looked on the lost and found for the Roanoke Times and Craigslist. Sometimes they get out, but usually they return when they get hungry. This is the longest they've been gone at one time. I hope they turn up, it's upsetting because I really like those dogs and Colby keeps asking about them. Plus I feel like a failure. I mean who can't keep track of two medium sized dogs that are really friendly? Plus I just spent $130 at the vet to get their shots and whatnot and they just up and disappear! If you see them or know of someone that might have taken them in, call me at 540-230-7880.

No comments:

Post a Comment