Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not Stay-at-home Mom

I have determined that I could not be a stay at home mom. I would be too bored to do it. I find I like the problems that teaching ninth grade English poses and I like solving them. In the midst of my summer break I find myself reflecting on last semester and thinking of new ways to do things and organizing things in my head and creating to-do lists for the first weeks of school. It's not that I'm eager to go back to school, the problem is I'm bored hanging out with Colby all day. It's monotenous. Go to park, lunch, nap, play, dinner, play, bedtime. Next day, go to library, go to Walmart, lunch, nap, play, dinner, play, bedtime. I love hanging out with Colby, but just not so many days in a row. I've been throwing in side trips to random places just so I can maintain my sanity, like we went to Panera yesterday. But, I suppose if that's the only thing to complain about in my blog...I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment