Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Potty Training :-/

This week I have fully committed myself to getting Colby potty trained. Unfortunately, Colby has decided he's going to be VERY stubborn. His stubborn streak isn't terribly surprising- I mean he comes from two stubborn parents, but I thought by day 3 he would have at least peed in the potty by now. So far we've only been able to get him to sit on the potty and that's mostly by bribing him with sour patch kids. I'm thinking that maybe he's not 100% ready to be potty trained so I think after this week if we haven't made any progress, I'll back off.

This week has been VERY hot. Today's high was 99! Colby and I and sometimes Brandon have managed to make it to the park most mornings to take advantage of the cooler morning temperatures. Also it gets him tired for his nap. He hasn't been getting to sleep for his nap well lately so getting him tired is definately a helper. I hope by the end of the summer we'll have a decent routine...just in time to destroy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment