Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Colby's Christmas Presents

So, one of the gifts we got Colby for Christmas was a camera. He loves taking pictures with our camera, but I don't want him to break it so we bought him is own $30 camera. He has been taking pictures like a crazy person the last couple of days. I haven't really looked at them, but he takes pictures of some crazy stuff like the brake light or other cars on the interstate or Carter's blanket. Maybe one day he'll grow up to be a photographer or something!

Another thing we got him for Christmas is Toy Story 3. It has now become his favorite movie and he wants to watch it all the time. Good thing I also like it! But it does make me cry sometimes! He's watching it as I type.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to Hampton for the weekend. One thing I want to do this year is visit every other month. Not that we've been bad about visiting or anything, but I want to be really consistent about it. I think my mom worries about missing the boys grow up or that they won't get to know her, but I hope visiting regularly will help her feel better about living a ways away. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so maybe we'll get to do some fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment