Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What Goes On in His Mind?

So lately Colby has been thinking that kindergarten is like boarding school. He thinks that when he goes, he'll no longer live at home and see the same people that he sees now. I am stumped about where he got this. He doesn't read Harry Potter or watch Matilda. He doesn't know anyone that went away for school...I just don't know where he got it! It cracks me up though :-) I try to explain to him that he'll still live at home, but he talks over and over again about how he won't be here and Carter will play with his toys...that boy is silly!

Two things that surprised me today...

1. It's going to be in the 70s this weekend! I know, it's crazy! It's January!
2. I hate putting my laundry away. Ok, this didn't really surprise me, but I was reminded again today that I hate to put my laundry away. Anybody with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment