Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best of 2009

Okay, so I've been thinking of putting a couple best of lists up because there were some things that I really enjoyed in 2009. Today I'm thinking songs...so heres my list in no particular order.

* The Truth - Jason Aldean
* Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
* I Run to You - Lady Antebellum
* Battlefield - Jordin Sparks (Dorky, yes, but I like it)
* I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
* Runaway - Love & Theft
* White Liar - Miranda Lambert
* Southern Voice - Tim McGraw
* I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes - Dierks Bentley
* Cryin for Me - Toby Keith
* Gettin' You Home (The Black Dress Song) - Chris Young
* Replay - Lyaz
* You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
* Fifteen - Taylor Swift
* Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
* If You Only Knew - Shinedown

No comments:

Post a Comment