Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Today we had a two hour delay...tomorrow we have a two hour delay...maybe we'll have a two hour delay for the rest of the week? We can only dream. I love two hour delays not because I get to sleep in...Colby won't let me do that...but because I can go in early and get myself organized for the day. I'm embarking on a new adventure in teaching so being organized is key.

So just in case you're curious, we've been delayed because it's really, really cold and windy. I mean in the mornings the wind chill has been near zero and with some students being unprepared for this weather it's better to wait until it's at least light outside.

Okay, here's some pics :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment