Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Second Christmas

So I guess I'm not technically sick anymore as I'm done with my antibiotic, but I'm still coughing a lot and my lungs are making a weird rattling noise. Brandon said it sounded like a box of pop rocks going off in my chest, which can't be good. I feel more energetic so that's good. I hope that by Monday I'll not be coughing anymore, but if it's not gone by Wednesday I'm going to chat with the doctor.

Yesterday my parents came to visit bringing with them tons of presents. If you're reading thanks for all the gifts for Brandon and I and especially Colby. All of the presents were very generous and much needed so thanks! I'm pumped because mommy got Brandon and I some curtains that will hopefully look nice and block out the sunshine without us having to put a sheet over the window in our room. Plus she's making a matching quilt that is super unique and pretty! I'm also excited about being able to go to shopping with the gift cards and Brandon is excited to use his Lowe's cards for when he gets to build a shed.

Brandon had to work on New Year's Eve. He was pretty pooped when he got home and he ended up sleeping from 4pm on Friday to 8am on Saturday. But now he's rested and full of energy to play with Colby and Colby's new toys. Speaking of New Year's Eve. I stayed up to listen to the VT vs. Tennessee game - Tennessee got smoked :-) GO HOKIES!! I thought about staying up to watch the ball drop, but decided I wasn't going to miss anything important and went to bed at 11. At any rate, happy new year! Don't forget to put 2010 on your checks and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment