Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

All Students at School

Today was the first day of school for all students. That meant that the ninth graders had...gulp...seniors to contend with. I don't think any freshmen ended up in lockers or trash cans, so that's good. I did however have to call a couple parents today. One kid was acting crazy and the other was sleeping in class (on her first day!) I feel like I need to jump on this stuff early. I can't afford to have any crazy classes with 20+ students in each class. It sort of makes me miss Covington when one year I had a class of 6 children. Those were the good old days...sigh.

Today was a two hour release day, but I still felt very pooped by the end of the day. Thankfully I got to come home and take a nap, but I still feel pretty tired as I type. I'll be going to sleep soon I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment