Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Ninth Graders

Today was the ninth graders' first day of school. I have a brand new group that seem pretty bright. I only have a few repeaters including one kid who has failed English nine three times already, which is really crazy in my opinion. The only drawback this year is that my class sizes are really crazy. Right now I have classes of 21, 21 and 22. Next semester as of right now I have a class of 27. That's a crapload of ninth graders. I may have to kill somebody.

I'm very optimistic though. It's going to be a good year without the craziness of co-teaching. And I got a closer parking spot...what could be better than that!?

Colby started back to daycare this week. On the first day he got bitten...poor guy! He seems to be enjoying being back, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment