Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Good Weekend

This was a good weekend! Colby and I went to Stepping Out in Blacksburg on Saturday morning. Stepping Out is a big festival where everyone busts out their arts and crafts. I thought some of it was outrageously expensive ($18 earrings made out of plastic beads? Please.) but I thought there was some really cool stuff (Yes, Gwen, I did see the VT sock monkey, but didn't check the price :-) ) I got started on some Christmas shopping and got a really cute purse for VT football season! It's a little girl's denim skirt that's been turned into a purse with a VT belt in the belt loops and a VT strap. The pockets are usable! It was super cute and very unique. I know I'll only be going to one game, but I'll be prepared for the entire season!

After spending the entire weekened with Colby, Sunday morning is when my nerves start to get frayed. His continuous penchant for touching everything had me raising my voice and running away from me while trying to get him dressed had me frowning and irritated. It's a good thing there's church, which gets me back in a good frame of mind to deal with a high energy two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment