Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas

It is cold outside and I am not happy about it. I hate walking outside to have my breath taken away by a blast of cold wind. With the weather so chilly I'm not sure when I'll put the outside decorations up because I'm sure not going to freeze my butt off just to hang some garland and lights.

But, Brandon did dig the tree out of the attic and we decorated it on Tuesday. I know it's an incredible waste of electricity, but it's very pretty now that we don't have to stash it behind the love seat. Surprisingly Colby doesn't mess with it much and Hershey couldn't care less about the tree. Colby did however discover how good a candycane is. He pulled one off the tree and tasted it and said "Mmmmm" before asking for more. Today I had to work really hard for him to not eat another one...all that sugar can't be good for such a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment