Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Up!

Colby is growing up so fast! He's doing new things every day like learning to say "up". Plus he has a new tooth, which brings us up to 8. I'm still trying to get him to say other words, but I'm pretty impressed that he learned "up" without too much trouble.

This past weekend was pretty lazy. We hung out on Friday, worked on mowing the lawn on Saturday and ate lunch with my parents on Sunday. My parents have gotten to see Colby every weekend for the last three weeks so they were pretty excited about it.

I didn't sleep too well last night so I was a bit lazy this morning, but I'll get back into the swing of things tomorrow I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment