Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sleeping, Doctors and Cats

I did not sleep well last night. I kept dreaming about some really horrible things over and over again. Plus I couldn't breathe because my nose was all stuffy. I almost fell asleep during 4th Block today. Thank goodness for candy corn (otherwise known as a sugar shot).

I got annoyed today because I tried to move Colby to a pediatrician down here in Radford but they weren't taking any more patients. So I still have to haul him up to Roanoke for his 18 month appointment on the 30th :-(

Lately I've been seeing a lot of cats around our house. I need to call the humane society to see if I can get some traps. Apparently I can have them spayed or neutered and then re-released. I don't mind them being there, but I don't want any more cats, so maybe I'll try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment