Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Autumn! Fall! Whatever!

The weather has been awesome! The smell of fall is in the air and some of the trees are already starting to change into those beautiful fall colors. I could have done without the frost on my windsheild this morning, but I do love the way a fall sky is super blue and the way the mountains look like when they're covered with red, orange and yellow trees.

And it's October! Where does all the time go? Jonathan, if you're reading this, your birthday present will be in the mail tomorrow. I've had it for months, but have yet to send it to you, but it's coming! And then my birthday is coming up...27 sounds so grown up, don't you think? When you're 27 your not a spring chicken anymore.

And on my birthdy, Colby will be 18 months old. He's getting so big! He moved up to the next classroom at daycare, which means I have to let his new teachers know about his PKU and everything. It's sort of a hassle, but it's okay. I did REALLY like his last teacher, so I'm sort of sad that Colby has to leave her. His last PKU test came back good - a 4 (anything under 10 is good, under 5 is excellent). Next week Colby goes to Roanoke to meet with his nutritionist and UVA doctor. I'm sure we'll make adjustments to his diet and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment