Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Biting Odyssey

So, whatever Colby had the other day, he gave to me. I was sick all day Sunday and I haven't felt too well the last couple of days. Last night on my way to class I refused to back down on a close parking spot (we both had our turn signals on, but mine was on first!) and I was about to freeze to death sitting there listening to him jabber about the budget. I hate being sick. Unfortunately Brandon also got it and had to take the night off last night.

I've written from time to time about Colby's bite log craziness. Well, now it's getting bad. He bit some poor kid in the back and left a pretty good mark so they decided to move him up to the 2 year old classroom. The director of Colby's daycare hinted that if that didn't help the problem, then he might get put on a 2 week probationary period when he wouldn't be able to come to daycare (!!). I really don't want that to happen. I don't know what I would do. But it would be pretty funny to tell a teenage Colby that he was on probation when he was two.

No comments:

Post a Comment