Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Updates

Last weekened we went to visit my family in Hampton. It was a pretty good ride with Colby. We only had to stop once each way, which is excellent for a toddler that didn't sleep much. I think he made my parents REALLY tired!

So, to make up for our many, many snow days, we're adding 40 minutes to our school days starting March 15 and going through May 28. I just want to say...that's a LONG time to spend in school, but at least we won't be going to school until July and I can finally make vacations plans!

My RU class is starting up again. Last night I wanted to stab my eyes out with my pen I was SOOOOO bored. School law, while totally necessary, is COMPLETELY boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment