Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Over Sickness

It took me a ridiculously long time to get over being sick. I didn't feel well all week until today - better late than never I guess. We didn't really get to do much in the yard even though the weather was beautiful. On Saturday I DID get to take Colby to the park and I got to open the back door, but I fell asleep on the couch while Colby was napping so I didn't do anything outside. Today I got to put our zuchini and squash plants into larger containers, but I mixed them all up and I'm not sure what I transplanted and what I didn't - guess I'll find out when they sprout some veggies :-)

On Saturday I went shopping and got Colby and I some Easter outfits and today I put away several weeks worth of clean laundry, so did get some stuff done. Next weekend we're hoping to rent a tiller and get our gardens taken care of. We're trying not to jump the gun though on planting. I wouldn't want to plant something and then have it zapped by frost. But things are looking very green!

No comments:

Post a Comment