Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Randomness

So I've been having a really random day, so here goes.

I used to love Enrique Englasias...he used to sing the best songs like "Hero", now he's singing trash. I hate his new song and I hated hearing it on America's Got Talent. However, I do love America's Got Talent. If you haven't had a chance to watch it, Fighting Gravity, a group from Virginia Tech, has made it to the final four. They are really cool so watch next Tuesday to see their final performance before the final...you won't be disappointed.

I've decided today that I love cooking with Campbell's soup. There are so many yummy dishes I can make with a can of Campbell's soup. Try this one. Brown a pound of beef add one cup of water, a can of beef broth, a can of cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups of pasta like penne, and a couple tablespoons of ketchup. Simmer until the pasta is tender. Sprinkle cheese over it when you serve.

I've seen this commercial several times tonight while watching TV. It's a Cox commercial trying to sell their local phone service. The interviewer asks some shmuck if he knows that with Cox if the power goes out the phone still works. The shmuck is like "Really?" Duh! The phone always works when the power goes out no matter what service you go with!! It makes me laugh every time.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, people still have land lines?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Some people keep it "in case of emergency"....but I'd say most emergencies don't happen at home and wouldn't you want your cell phone on you instead of having to trek across the house looking for your stupid land line phone?

    ReplyDelete