Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tired but Excited!

The main headline of my life - sooooooo tired. There's something about teaching that is really draining me. Or maybe I'm just not used to doing this after a summer of relaxation. My classes are okay...I have one block of students I need to whip into shape, but my other two classes are golden. The ironic thing is that this one class that's so crazy and immature isn't even my biggest class...it's just the class right after lunch. You may think they would be tired after refuling their stomachs, but you would be wrong :-)

In other news, the Hokies lost on Monday :-( But it was a very exciting game after the first quarter. I'm really excited because I get to go to the game on Saturday against JMU. I think it might be an interesting game thought others think JMU is going to get killed. All in all it doesn't really matter, I'm just excited to go to a game. I know my dad is reading this while making his I-hate-Blacksburg-and-Hokie-football face, but I think being in such a jazzed up atmosphere is just plain fun. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment