Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Mockingjay

I just finished reading Mockingjay, the third book in the Hunger Games series. True, all three books are mean for a young adult audience, but I cried my way through the last chapter. Some critics on a website I frequent seemed disappointed by the ending, but I was very satisfied with the way it all ended and would recommend it as a good read for any young adult or adult. Gwen, thanks for suggesting it.

However, I think I'm feeling overemotional because Colby was VERY whiney tonight. He pretty much whined nonstop since I got home today. There's only so much whining one can put up with without wanted to scream or lock yourself in a room with a soundproof door. I was quite relieved to put him to bed and go outside to plant the mums I bought yesterday. Tomorrow I hope to plant the bulbs I bought and put out some fresh mulch. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment