Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hangin' with Friends and Dieting

Yesterday I got to hang out with my best college buds. It has litterally been years since we've all be together at one time. We had dinner at Macado's in Lynchburg and because of Colby we had to leave early. It was short, but fun and I'm super glad I got to see everyone.

Today I started a diet. I'm going back on the Weigh Station diet because I know it works and it's so strict that I don't have to stress over what to eat because there's very few things TO eat. I really hate dieting because it's such a pain. When I'm dieting I literally want to eat everything sweet in sight. But I'm doing this because I really don't like what I see in the mirror these days. I just see fat. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see. I want Brandon to come home to a hot momma :-) My goal right now is to lose 30 pounds. I know I can do it! (if the sweets stop calling to me!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm also trying to lose 30 lbs and am having trouble staying away from the sweets. :) I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete