Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Colby Suspended

Okay, there's some good news and some bad news about today. The good news is I'm down 5 pounds. The bad news is Colby got suspended from daycare for biting a kid on the nose and drawing blood. Yes, I just said my THREE YEAR OLD got suspended for two weeks. There's nothing else on earth that can make you feel like the worst parent on the face of the planet. If he bites again when he goes back, we will have to find a new daycare. Brandon and I are sorting through our options. We think that his current daycare is great, but the classes are super big so he might benefit from being somewhere where he can get more supervision and attention. We might just get through the summer with a college student and then enroll him at the high school for the childcare class. We'll see. I'm just having a really hellacious day :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment