Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hair, Easter and Birthdays


I got my hair cut on Friday, so here's a picture so you can get an idea of how much I got cut off. I keep running my fingers through it because it's so short. My mother-in-law said I looked like my mom - I guess that's okay :-)
Colby had his first Easter yesterday. He got a giant blue bunny in his easter basket. Yesterday he also had his final celebration for his birthday. I made cupcakes yesterday (which tasted like sugar cookie) and put some frosting on them. He picked at his cupcake and enjoyed the frosting at least :-) I can't believe that he's one already. It seems like yesterday we were just bringing him home from the hospital and now he's walking and talking and growing up so fast. Sigh. I guess that's the way it goes. I just want him to be a little boy forever.

2 comments:

  1. I like your hair cut and Colby looks adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair julie! It has been awhile since I checked out the blog but I'm back for now. Tell little Colbers that I think he is a cutie and give him a happy late birthday for me. I hope to see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete