Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuff

Colby does not usually cry when I drop him off at daycare. He's usually like 'get lost mom, I have things to do, toys to play with and friends to chat with.' But today he just wailed when I dropped him off. It made me a little upset, but I made myself shut the door and leave because I know he won't cry very long.

Yesterday Brandon and I were invited to a couples Bible study. That was pretty timely because Brandon and I have been having issues more often. Don't get me wrong, we are still madly in love, but I guess the longer you live with someone, the more you grate on each other's nerves. It was nice to air our issues at a structured Bible study, that way there aren't any hard feelings or anything.

Tomorrow I'm going over to Virginia Tech to thank the students that have been working on the PKU tracker. I thought it would be nice for them to see who they've been helping. Plus I need to ask them to do one more thing - data entry. The numbers Robert got for the tracker don't match up with the numbers in the book, so I think we're going to ask a bunch of people to take a section and put together a spreadsheet so the numbers will be right. At any rate, I really appreciate what they've done and Colby will too when he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment