Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Wet Jeans and Great Hair

I decide to let me hair curl and now it's like I got a whole new hair style. But this morning has not been great - my voice is gone and my jeans are wet because the dryer got confused about it's job or something, but I do have great looking hair!

Nothing interesting is going on here. I think Colby is getting his top teeth because he has been CRANKY lately and his hand has been constantly in his mouth. Brandon wasn't feeling well on Monday so he's only worked one day so far this week. It's been nice to hang out with him when I get home frome work. I didn't really get a spring break, so that kind of makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment