Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tax Return's are Awesome

So yesterday we got our tax return - a little over $2000. I would say we haven't gotten a tax return in several years, so this is a welcome addition to our bank account. I think with some of the money we're going to get our lighting issues fixed (the lights in the laundry room and bedroom closet don't work...and yes we checked the lightbulbs!) and get an outlet installed so we can buy a deep freezer for Colby's food. I can't wait until next year because we'll qualify for the new home buyers tax credit :-) That would be one sweet down payment on a new car if I can talk Brandon into it. I love my truck, but with it's transmission issues and growing age, it needs to retire to a life of light use. I'm talking, haul a tree or dirt or mulch once in a while, not drive 40 miles up and down the interstate. Here's to tax returns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment