Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Discovery!

I have lost 7 pounds so far in my diet. I'm really proud of myself for somehow managing to stick to my diet even when confronted with temptation and drinking nearly a gallon of water every day since I've started. I know that things won't always be this good, but when the numbers on the scale are going down, my will-power goes up.

Colby has discovered the buttons on the TV and the photo albums on the shelf next to the TV. Still trying to think of a way to stop him from getting into things he should be getting into before a photo album weighing as much as he does falls on his head. He has been very mischevious lately, which one part of me is glad to have a curious child who investigates things, but on the other hand, I can't babyproof everything! Best part of today - hearing him laugh. I'm going to start experimenting with new foods for Colby - since I can't cook for myself, I'll cook for him!

The house smells like skunk. I don't know what's up with that. Brandon looked under the house and didn't find anything. Best guess - Brandy chased a skunk and it sprayed near our a/c unit. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment