Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Thoughts

I had a good weekend, but Colby was very fussy. I don't know what the problem was, but he slept horribly Friday night and he would act like he wanted to be held and then as soon as we picked him up he would want to be set down! It was frustrating. He's getting a lot of new teeth, which could be the problem. With just the few teeth he has, I can tell that boy will need braces. We'd better start saving up now!

I made an appointment to go to the Weigh Station. This a weight loss center, but when Brandon saw the program, he was less than enthused. It involves injections and an extreme diet restriction. Brandon asked if I would wait for a month and in the mean time try eating healthier and exercising. We both decided that our diet was less than stellar and we tried really hard this weekend to eat better. Plus for the first time ever, we planned out a healthy menu for this coming week. I'm willing to give it a shot, but I haven't cancelled my appointment at the Weigh Station. I don't think Brandon understands how hard it is for overweight people to lose the weight. Eating better is all fine and good theoretically, but unfortunately there is WAY to much temptation. I feel like I'll need someone to look me in the face and hold me accountable and it can't be my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment