Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

School's Out for Summer - Almost

Colby cracks me up. He's much more interactive these days and if he's in a good mood he'll chase us around and run away when we chase him. And he just laughs! Brandon says that he's going to train him to be an astronaut - he holds him upside down and spins him around and makes him "fly" around the house. Wouldn't that be funny if he actually was an astronaut when he grew up!

School is almost over - thank God! We have exams tomorrow and Friday and then I don't have to see my kids anymore. I think I'll miss some of them - I did have some wonderful kids this semester. But for the most part I'll be glad to see them go. I think next year will be much better. I'm spending my summer with that mind-set at any rate. I've heard the next group of kids is a lot better than this group, but even if they're not, it's going to be my goal to get them motivated to learn and actually try to get a decent grade. I'm still working on the how part, but I have all summer to come up with that.

I've been slogging away at my educational leadership course. It's actually pretty interesting and challenges me to think about things - which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment