Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

This week has been a little hectic. On Monday we had all of our students at school. It was an early release day, but I didn't get to enjoy it because I had a little bit of a migraine when I was done with school. Once in a blue moon I get migraines and I have to sleep them off, but I didn't even get to do that for very long because I had to go get Colby and go grocery shopping. My students seem to be okay, but I have some VERY talkative students who don't know when to turn their mouths off. We're jumping right in with work, much to their dismay, but it'll be good for them to get used to the pace we keep in the English pod.

On Monday I also started a new class towards my master's degree. Unfortunately this class is not online so I actually have to go to the class once a week. It's going to be weird because I haven't gone to class weekly in five years! I think I'll like the class, though, so it will be okay. I just need to work out who will watch Colby when Brandon is working. Hopefully I can work something out with Katie, but we'll see. Also, I have to say that walking around Radford University feels weird. I feel like an old maid compared to all those younguns walking around. Also, I can't find anything on Radford's campus - I think I'm just too much of a Hokie :-)

I can't believe it's only Wednesday...it feels like the week had been forever long so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment