Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Visiting Weekend

This weekend I traveled to visit my parents. One thing I know for certain is that I do not miss the SciFi Channel (or the SyFy Channel as it's now called). It has crappy programming that I find I no longer enjoy.

Driving to Hampton with Colby was an okay experience. He only fussed a couple of times, but I didn't need to stop except to get some juice for him. We spent time visiting my grandparents. Colby is certainly into anything and everything. It was all we could do to keep Colby contained and keep him from breaking things. He also spent a lot of time trying to get into trouble at my parent's house, but we managed to contain our tasmainian devil.

The weather has been beautiful lately. I hope it keeps up through Monday and my lovely day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment