Family

Family
Here we are at the Virginia Tech Horticulture Gardens (Photo by Jenna Gill Photography)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lunch & Politics

I've been buying school lunch this week and I must say, I'm pleasantly suprised. Last year I didn't buy school lunch at all, but now I see I've been missing baked sweet potatoes, spiced apples and decently tastey lasagna (not all on the same day). I'm getting my school lunch in while I can - next week it'll be salad and more salad.

Many of you may be suprised to read this, but I'm thinking of voting for McDonnell in the governor election. I know this is probably a stupid reason for voting for someone, but I generally like his more positive commercials and the fact that he has a family with teenage as well as grown up children who seem to be very supportive of his endeavor to be Virginia's governor.

Oh, and I have to give props to President Obama for calling Kanye West a jackass. I know he's the president and all, but sometimes you have to call it as you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment